LLC ,,STAIR SUPPLY“ RULES FOR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF PRODUCTS
1. The facade is considered to be fit for exposure if the façade surface is free from defects during the inspection (assessed at a distance of at least 100 cm and at an angle of 90°, duration of the assessment – 30 seconds).
2. The phenomenon of variations in the texture and colour of the wood under different lighting conditions is considered to be perfectly normal.
3. It is recommended to remove the protective film (if any) when the product is fully assembled and installed.
4. The base of the staircase must be dry and protected from moisture (the concrete must not have a moisture content of more than 2,8 %), otherwise the staircase will absorb moisture from the environment, expand and warp.
5. It is recommended to use a humidifier and a dryer to maintain normal relative humidity (about 40-70 %) and a temperature of +18 °C to +25 °C. As the air dries out (relative humidity drops below 35 %) and the air temperature changes, the wood (especially oak and ash) shrinks, rotates, cracks and splits appear in the steps, the painted surface ages faster, and the wooden elements become deformed (swell, dry out, split, delaminate).
6. Keep out of direct sunlight as some parts may discolour.
7. Use only special cleaners for the maintenance of stairs (avoid concentrated alkalis, acids, thinners, etc.).
8. Protect the natural wood surface from impact, mechanical damage and sharp objects.